Terms and Conditions Raffle – Macmillan Cancer Event Friday 28th September
Raffle Terms and Conditions Prize Draw
T&C apply to the raffle linked to Macmillan Coffee World’s Biggest Coffee Morning Event on Friday 28th September 2018. Tickets will remain on sale until Wednesday 3rd October at 11:00 a.m.
Promoter: The Media Centre and Steadcross Solutions Ltd.
Name of Responsible Person: Ian Roberts
All money from the raffle will be given to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Terms and Conditions:
Entering the Raffle:
- Tickets can only be purchased if you are over 16 years of age and are not to be passed to someone under this age.
- The raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands). The named responsible person and anyone directly involved in the running of the raffle, beyond the mere selling of tickets, is ineligible to enter.
- The raffle tickets will be sold at £2.00 per ticket or 5 tickets for £8.00. There is no maximum to the number of tickets which can be purchased.
- Payment for participation in the raffle is acceptable by cash only and full payment will be given to the charity.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when full payment has been given.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The name and phone number of the purchaser will be written on the raffle ticket.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date on Wednesday 3 October 2018 at 11am will be treated as a donation to MacMillan Cancer Support and tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- The promoter will not claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies, but Gift Aid can be claimed on donations.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Raffle Draw:
- The closing date and prize draw date for the raffle will be Wednesday 3 October 2018, at 11am.
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by telephone. If no response is received by Monday 8th October 2018 by 3pm then a further draw will be made and the prize will be allocated to a new raffle winner.
- All purchasers to retain the ticket as proof of purchase.
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize. Prizes can’t be switched.
- Prizes may be subject to additional Terms and Conditions by the Businesses who have donated the prizes.
- Train tickets: 2 First class open return train tickets with Grand Central from Brighouse to London King’s Cross. If the winner chooses a different departure station, a contribution will be made up to the cost of the aforementioned tickets.
- Venue contribution from Huddersfield Rugby Union Football Club: Subject to Huddersfield Rugby Union’s Terms and Conditions.
- Magic Rock Brewing: T&C on the voucher.
- Koko: Karma Indian Head Massage (50 mins) value of £42
- Lawrence Batley Theatre: Two tickets for Aladdin in December 2018.
- Purpledogltd: 1 place on the Emergency First Aid Course -value of £72.50, courses running up to October 2019.
- Cafe Ollo: Panini and hot drink.
- Currently our prizes are:
- 1st prize: Tour of the House of Commons and 2 train tickets with Grand Central.
- 2nd prize: £200 towards venue hire in Huddersfield Rugby Union Football Club.
- 3rd prize: 1 place on the Emergency First Aid Course with Purpleltd.
- 4th prize: 2 tickets for the panto Aladdin at Lawrence Batley Theatre.
- 5th prize: Karma Indian Head Massage by Koko Beauty in Kirkburton.
- 6th prize: Handmade chocolate.
- 7th prize: £20 voucher for Magic Rock Brewing to admit 4 entry to tour.
- 8th prize: Free lunch at Café Ollo – panini and hot drink.
- We will not retain your information given on your raffle ticket stubs. This information is used by the Sponsor to contact you if you hold a winning ticket. It will not be given to any third party. All raffle ticket stubs will be destroyed once all prizes have been awarded
- Winning ticket numbers will be shared on the Steadcross web site and on the Steadcross Facebook page once all winners have been contacted. Any names of winners will only be published with the express consent of the winner. Any photographs will only be published with the express written consent of any person identifiable from said photographs.