Mystery shopping is a method used to measure the quality of service, or compliance with regulation, or to gather specific information about products and services delivered by your staff. The Mystery Shopper’s specific identity and purpose are generally not known by the location being evaluated.
We would have an initial face to face meeting with you to discuss your specific requirements, where you want us to visit, when and for how long and through what medium – telephone, e-mail or face to face. We’ll discuss with you what your objectives are for the exercise. Are there any specific things you want us to check out and are there any standard practices you would expect us to see? You will receive a full report detailing the whole contact, relating to your objectives and any additional comments that we feel are relevant.
Benefits / Outcomes
- Check the levels of customer service across all your sites/branches/offices against your internal standards.
- Monitor your customer service levels by visiting / calling / emailing branches / sites / offices on an annual / quarterly / monthly basis.
- Identify staff training needs.
- See your Business through the eyes of your customers.
- Check if you are losing customers and why?
- See who your star performers are and develop their skills further to support other members of staff.
- Check that specific products are being fully promoted.
- Check that advice and information your employees are giving out is accurate and conforms to any legal / regulatory requirements which may apply.
The cost for this would be based on a day rate of £225 plus any travel / accommodation costs.
We offer flexible and affordable services and you are not locked in to long-term contracts. You will buy our time to carry out the work you may not be able to progress due to lack of time or the necessary skills.